Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Winner of Head Pearl Snowboard

The winner of the Head Pearl Snowboard from our March Mania promotion is Emily Knabb who wrote, "I should be chosen to win one of the prizes because it will help me learn more about snowboarding and because im a new rider. I started snowboarding last year and picked up pretty quick starting lessons. The closest hill i go to is Perfect North which is a hour drive away. This year i went once a week every week and i really improved my skills. Yesterday i actually went down a expert hill for the first time ever. This shows that i am advancing and i hope you will chose me as one of the prize winner so i can improve my skills at a better resort.

If i do win i would prefer the lift ticket to Shawnee PA because of the drive but anyplace will do. thanks"

Thanks
Emily Knabe
Head's Pearl Snowboard
 Emily enjoy your new ride next year and send us pics when you get the Pearl from Head on the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment